Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Can't Believe I Ate The Whole Thing - Update... Hillbilly Hot Dog, Lesage, West Va.



Well, I did it! I ate the Home Wrecker. The Home Wrecker is a 1lb, 15 in. deep fried pure beef hot dog that is sold at Hillbilly Hot Dog in Lesage, West Virginia. It also has coleslaw, sauteed peppers and onions, nacho cheese, ketchup, nacho cheese, jalapenos, shredded cheese, mustard, homemade
chili sauce, tomatoes and lettuce. If you eat this mammoth in 12 minutes you get a shirt. I opted out and chose to take my time, and buy a shirt. I already was making a spectacle of myself.
I don't know what my time was, but I did manage to eat it. It tasted pretty spicy, but it was good.
I imagine I could have done it. Maybe next time. If you would like to visit one of the Hillbilly Hot Dogs, visit their site by clicking the title. You can read about our other visit on the archive. You will definitely have a good time visiting them.

2 comments:

nancy moret said...

Brother dear,
I can be so proud of you.I am allergic to tomatoes & anything spicy so you can do all that for me.OK?LOL

Joyce said...

Man I would love this hot dog.
Jack still would prefer Detroit Coney Island I'm sure.
Spicy would not be for him.