Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Amazing Biscuits- Denver Biscuit Company, Denver Colorado



  Start off with a big, flaky, buttery, biscuit as a base to a sandwich and it is hard to go wrong!  That was my favorite thing at the Denver biscuit company.  I'm not usually thrilled by biscuits.  I always get the muffin at McDonald's.  These were different. They were fluffy and delicious.  I guess if you are going to have biscuit in your name, you better know what you are doing.
  The Denver Biscuit Company  started out in 2009. Started as an idea for a food truck and when that was being built, the owners decided to start cooking in the bar they owned.  It wasn't long before lines formed on the weekend, and hour wait times were common.  They knew they had something. Today they have multiple locations and have been named Denver's Best Breakfast! We visited the S Brodway location.
  We decided to go with sandwiches, but biscuit bowls are also offered.  Rebbel ordered the DBC  Club. It was one of those great biscuits with bacon,buttermilk fried chicken, iceberg lettuce, tomato,and cheddar cheese. She actually added a fried egg to this.
  I went with the Franklin.  It was the biscuit with chicken,bacon,cheddar cheese  and sausage gravy.  Not to be outdone by Rebbel I added a fried egg too.  After a little wait, the sandwiches came out and they were huge.
   I ate mine with knife and fork because of the gravy.  Rebbel tried to eat hers as a sandwich, but found it impossible to fit in her mouth.  She ended up taking off the lettuce and tomato.  I loved my sandwich and would definitely go back lots.  Rebbel wasn't as impressed. but gave it passing marks.
   I f you would like to try them for yourself, yo can find them on the web at:
  https://denbisco.com/