Thursday, May 21, 2009

Do I Smell Cake? - Cupcake Delights - Mount Dora Florida


Let me start off by saying that I am not a big cupcake fan. Cupcakes are usually crusty, small, and you have to peel the paper peel off . No just give me a big slice of moist 4 layer cake and I will be happy. The Cupcake Delights Shop located at 112 E Fifth Ave, in Mount Dora Florida might have changed some of that.
They rotate between flavors and display at least 14 flavors of cupcakes a day.
The cupcakes are flavorful and delicious. You will definitely have trouble making up your mind just which tasty sensation you will pick. My wife chose three for us. We had a Key Lime Delight, which is yellow cake, stuffed with butter cream, key lime butter cream, and graham cracker, and
sprinkled with green sugar, a Peanut Butter Crunch and a Coconut Dream.
You can drive yourself crazy and go to their link by clicking the title, or better yet, just go there and try them all.

1 comment:

Joyce Wittman said...

How come I haven't been there as I live in Orlando????
I need you down here to show me the good stuff.
love, Joyce