Saturday, November 1, 2008

We're Back!! - Country Bob's Sauces, POM Wonderful Product Review

It sure was a busy summer. We bought a concession trailer! I guess you could say we were Traveling With Food! I hope to do a blog with our many adventures . Over the summer I was asked if I wanted a sample of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce. I agreed to try it and tell on the blog what I thought about it. We received 2 bottles of the original sauce in the mail. I have tried it on burgers and a pork chop and found that it tasted great on both.
The sauce was created by Bob Edson in 1968. He first gave it to family and friends and family and in 1977 he started selling it. There are many recipes on their website at http://www.countrybobs.com .
I also was able to try a sample of POM Wonderful. I have seen this juice in the store, but never tried it because it seemed a bit pricey. I gave out the samples to a few friends and tried some for my self. To me and one other friend it seemed a bit strong, but all of the others thought it was good. POM Wonderful is made up of 100 % pomegranate juice and contains no sugar or additives.
The people at POM never use imported juice. All their pomegranates are grown in California. After reading the studies, and seeing all the benefits and processes, I feel that this is a fair price if you are looking for a healthy juice, even if it seemed strong to a couple of us. You can find out all about it at http://www.pomwonderful.com
Now back to our regular dysfunction!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

BOB!!! I like the Country Bob's.

It's yummy, with steak.